It’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything. I have good news, this is my 1st post as a Doctor of Chiropractic and here’s what I have been up to lately!
The last few months have been a crazy roller coaster ride. From moving from Daytona Beach, FL to Boca Raton, FL and back, flying to California for a week and taking my 4th and final part of my Chiropractic Boards and completing my 3 month internship somewhere in between.
Two days ago I finally graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic. After a long journey through 4 years in Undergraduate school and 3.5 years in Graduate school, I have finally achieved what I set out to do: become a Doctor and help people achieve health through alternative types of treatments.
As I type, I find myself now in Dallas, Tx. I have officially taken a position as an Associate Doctor in Dallas at Chirosport Specialists of Dallas. I am currently traveling there for a week to start and find a place to live before Christmas. I will then be on the road moving to Texas December 26th to start the next chapter in my life.
I am also working on another more detailed post about what has happened in the last year. It’s been a crazy, fun, scary but exciting past few months!
Here’s where I am at right now:
- Doctor of Chiropractic. Associate at Chirosport Specialists of Dallas.
- Manual Therapist- Active Release Technique (ART) full body certified, Graston Technique (GT), Functional and Kinetic Training with Rehab (FAKTR) certified
- Functional Movement Specialist- Selective Functional Movement Assessment and Functional Movement Screen
- Golf Performance- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Level 3 Medical Professional
- New resident of Dallas, Tx.
So that has what I have been up to. Sounds boring I know but I like to keep it interesting. Keep an eye out for my 2014 recap coming soon.