With all the traveling I’ve been doing lately, I have definitely had time to read, write and listen to podcasts. Over the next week, I will be posting random podcasts, articles and books I have been reading.
Here’s a few of the good podcasts I have been listening to:
- 18 strong podcast from Jeff Pelizzaro. Jeff is a Physical Therapist and strength coach in the St. Louis area
- Green Jacket edition with Zach Johnson
- The Orange Whip. A cool training aid that you may have seen if you have watched golf in the last few months. I have been using it and it has really been helping my tempo
- Building Champions and breaking back pain with my mentor and owner of ChiroSport Specialists, Dr. Troy van Biezen.
- Overspeed training. A quick and easy way to increase club head speed.
- Coach Glass Podcast with TPI instructor and strength coach Jason Glass
- The Movement Fix with Dr. Ryan DeBell, located 20 miles north of Seattle, WA
- Episode 19 with movement guru Gray Cook, from Functional Movement Systems
- Episode 16 with Charlie Weingroff
- Episode 13 with spine researcher Stu McGill
- Episode 12 with Erson Religioso, author of The Manual Therapist
- Episode 11 with legendary strength coach Mike Boyle from Boston, MA. Creator of Body by Boyle and Strength Coach.com
These should keep you busy for awhile! All of these podcasts contains good information that you can apply right away.